- Open up your Keyboard Shortcuts Panel.
- Navigate to the Layer menu.
- Further down to the Arrange submenu
- Further-still down to the Reverse option
- Bind the key-combination (MAC:) COMMAND+SHIFT+r (PC:) CTRL+SHIFT+r to this option
I've come to use this nifty little keyboard shortcut combination for Reverse Layers within Adobe Photoshop CS or greater. And, it's a safe key-combination to use from the default set.
Variable Variables may be a different concept for the need and result I came up with, but Variable Variables is what lead to my re-discovery of the powerfully dynamic set(); function in actionscript. Discovery I have been working on a small Flash CS3 project that imports and displays information stored in XML. Like many, who wouldn't want their actionscript to be: